Share This Article
From the first stages of a child’s life, it is essential to clean their teeth. For young children, it’s never too early to help them form the habit of fixing their teeth. Parents must understand how to tell their children that their kid’s hygiene habits can develop hygiene habits early. Anyone who knows how to set it up early and have healthier teeth. In the article below, we will explain the ways to clean children’s teeth by age effectively.
From 6 – 8 months old
The first baby teeth have begun to appear on the jaw. In addition to breastfeeding, babies are supplemented with nutrition by eating solid foods. Breast milk is the best “soft drink” for babies.
How to clean children’s teeth when they’re 2 – 3 years old
The milk teeth are beginning to form, ascending to the jaw arch. It is a good time when parents to apply the right dental cavity measure to clean children’s teeth.
– Choose table and desk: Small table, soft type with the best quality.
– Toothpaste: Parents should choose fluoridated toothpaste tubes with fruit flavors to stimulate children’s interest in dental care.
– Instructions for teeth whitening: Hold your finger like a pen. Move the keyboard vertically from top to bottom for the table to light up at 450.
– Clean with soft gauze soaked in physiological saline.
How to clean children’s teeth when they’re 3 – 6 years old
The eruption of baby teeth ends with the complete appearance of 20 teeth on the teeth by the time a child is 3 or 4 years old. Parents should know to clean children’s teeth and need to supervise and maintain the habit of brushing their teeth twice a day for children.
– Parents should buy children’s toothpaste containing fluoride to prevent tooth decay. And it would be best if you replaced the soft brushing every six months / 1 time.
– Parents teach children to talk with filtered water after eating candy and drinking milk.
– Parents remind children to repeat twice a day: In the evening before sleeping and the morning after waking up. When the baby’s teeth are born, parents should observe and check that the baby correctly evaluates this way: The outer surface with the teeth erupting (vertical), the chewing surface horizontally. The inside is vertical and removes the face out.- Physiological saline or sweet water is used when brushing teeth to increase the cleaning of children’s teeth and freshen the oral cavity.
How to clean children’s teeth when they’re 6 – 9 years old
– Parents continue to observe and supervise oral protection for children. Parents teach them how to check and clean children’s teeth regularly to detect early pathologies, if any (cavities) or physiological changes (pulmonary teeth lie, tooth buds emerge), to take children to the dentist in time. It is also the age of the start-up to the spleen and changes the milk.
– Ideal time is from 2-3 minutes. Unless it is challenging to clean the food debris thoroughly and longer, it can easily cause tooth wear.
Habits are difficult to change, so parents must guide their children to every detail.
– The habit of brushing teeth is not good because there is a risk of sparseness. Using only dentistry will help eliminate bacteria that cause cavities in the teeth and between healthy babies. Use only dental when you feel like using this. Slide the cream between the teeth and gently move it up. Do not press the floss vigorously between the teeth as it may only hurt the baby. After flossing, your child can brush with water (or vice versa, brush with water, then floss). If you find flossing your child’s teeth difficult, you should ask your dentist to show you how.
– Educating children to form oral hygiene habits is a problem for parents. Therefore, parents should choose for themselves accurate information methods to teach their young children.
– The importance of setting an example for children: Children tend to initiate the actions of their parents. Help your baby understand that we need strong teeth throughout life, so we must protect and establish them. When you value dental hygiene and scientific equipment, your baby will love it too. Talk to your kids about the importance of powerful motorcycles. See your doctor regularly to maintain your oral health, which will also benefit you.
– It is recommended to change the toothbrush every three months or change the toothbrush if it is frayed. Frayed brushes are ineffective at removing plaque and may clean children’s teeth.
Note: Using or tasting baby food from the same spoon can pass bacteria that cause tooth decay to your baby. Use your baby’s own set of silverware. Rinse the pacifier under running water – do not use your mouth to clean it, as doing so can transmit bacteria that cause tooth decay. Maintain oral health to reduce your baby’s chances of passing on cavity-causing bacteria.
Each stage of a child’s development has different characteristics and a way to clean children’s teeth according to each age. Therefore, parents must guide their children to good oral hygiene. Please take your child to the dental clinic for regular dental check-ups every six months to detect tooth decay for children.
Please regularly visit Dentist Louisiana and update useful information about dental knowledge.